This video will explain the step by step process of making a single layer PCB at home with the use of commonly available tools.
The credit for the background music “I dunno” in this video “How to make a PCB at home????” goes to artist
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ Source
- In the event you’re using the acid etching method, you should take the subsequent safeguards:
- At all times keep your acid in a safe cool place. Utilize glass containers.
- Label your acid and keep it in a place that’s out of the reach of babies.
- Don’t eliminate your used acid in the home drainpipes. Preferably instead keep it and when you have some volume of used acid, take it to your recycling center/high risk waste disposal center.
- Go with work gloves and air masks when addressing acid etchants.
- Be very watchful when mixing and stirring the acid. Avoid using metallic stuff and do not ever put the container on the side of the desk.
- When irradiating your PCB with Ultra-violet, take an utter care to not have a direct visual contact with the UV generating part of the insulator/chamber, or alternatively go with special anti-UV safeguard glasses. In the event you have got to look at the PCB in the process, better cease the machine just prior to open it.
- Be certain to wear safety glasses when utilizing the etching method and never look directly above the container of the chemical.