PART #2: How to make your printed circuit boards yourself at home. This one 6″ x 6″ piece of copper clad circuit board material gets transformed into printed circuit boards. Used positive photosensitive pre-sensitized 1 ounce single-sided copper clad board. Source
- In case you’re using the acid etching method, you have to do the following safeguards:
- Always put your acid in a secure cold place. Utilize glass containers.
- Tag your acid and put it in a place that’s out of the reach of kids.
- Don’t throw away your used acid in your home pipes. As a substitute put it and once you’ve some amount of used acid, bring it to your recycling center/dangerous waste disposal facility.
- Have safety gloves and air masks when working on acid etchants.
- Be highly mindful when mixing and stirring the acid. Avoid the use of metal stuff and you should not put the container on the side of the desk.
- While irradiating your PCB with Ultraviolet, take a complete care to not have a direct visual touching the UV generating part of the insulator/chamber, or maybe work with specific anti-UV protection glasses. In case you ought to examine your PCB along the way, better shut off the machine ahead of open it up.
- You need to wear safety glasses when making use of etching method and you shouldn’t look directly above the container of the chemical.