How to make your printed circuit boards yourself at home. This one 6″ x 6″ piece of copper clad circuit board material gets transformed into printed circuit boards. Used positive photosensitive pre-sensitized 1 ounce single-sided copper clad board.
Lamp used: UV 275W Sylvania bulb Source
- In the event that you are using the acid etching approach, you ought to consider the subsequent safety measures:
- At all times put your acid in a secure cool place. Choose glass containers.
- Marking your acid and put it in a certain place out of the reach of children.
- Really do not throw away your used acid in your home drains. Alternatively put it and when you’ve some volume of used acid, bring it to your recycling center/risky waste disposal facility.
- Make use of safety gloves and air masks when practicing with acid etchants.
- Be pretty cautious when mixing and stirring the acid. Do not use metal stuff and never put the container on the fringe of the desk.
- While irradiating your PCB with Ultra violet, take a total care to not have a direct visual contact with the UV generating part of the insulator/chamber, or work with unique anti-UV safeguard glasses. In case you have got to look at your PCB in the process, better switch off the machine just before open it up.
- Always wear safety glasses when using the etching method and never look straight over the container of the chemical.